a pillar switches. praises or non praises?.

conmanumber1

greetings from oamaru, south island. new Zealand.

I have a jeep wrangler j.k, 2.8 c.r.d v.m turbocharged diesel (Asian, Europe,pacific,africa,south America and middle east market only) vehicle was ohio bilt with Italian v.m engine.

im in the market for a rite hand drive "a" pillar switch mount by rugged ridge and daystar. please advise what breed is the best in replicating the factory plastic and fit. im sourcing this out of morris 4x4.

cheers..carl gin a.k.a; conmanumber1.

Dopey84

I bought the rugged ridge a pillar switch mount and on my 07' doesn't really match the factory plastic as well as I like however it doesn't really bother me to much.. and serves its purpose

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

2nd.gunman

Caught the Bug
I've got the RHD rugged ridge one in my 2015 and it is a pretty good match. You can tell it's a different texture if you look closely but it's very minor. There is 2 different ones depending on wether your 7-10 or 11+

Get a quote from SBR off-road in Western Australia. Probably a lot cheaper than Morris 4x4

MoxieMedic

I installed the LHD A pillar switch in mine, it's a 2016. I don't notice a big difference in the texture, it's not an eye sore by any means. I think it looks really good. If I did it again I think I would do the center mount, right in front of the gear shift. I've heard it is a pain with a stick shift. Take your time cutting the holes for your switches. I used a small cutoff wheel attached to a cheap dremel tool then a sharp pocket knife to finish the holes.

BigBoy

I just put a rugged ridge in my 2014. Not a perfect match as others said but the location is good for me. I use my little bungee net in the lower center console so the other alternative was a custom overhead mount. I doubt have time for that. [emoji4]

Top Bottom