Parasledding?

MTG

Caught the Bug
LOL! :eek:

You knew as soon as that song started it was going to be a bit crazy. I'm always amazed at what people come up with.

JKAnimal

Caught the Bug
LOL! :eek:

You knew as soon as that song started it was going to be a bit crazy. I'm always amazed at what people come up with.

I think Eddie needs to start doing ParaJeeping! How big of a chute do you think it would take to get Moby off the ground? :cheesy:

MTG

Caught the Bug
I think Eddie needs to start doing ParaJeeping! How big of a chute do you think it would take to get Moby off the ground? :cheesy:

That's just not practical...

Most notably, he'd have to edit the ending of all his videos to say "Until then...keep the shiny side up (under the shade of your chute), and all four on the floor (except for when a big gust of wind comes up)...."

:cheesy:

bl17z90

Didn't you see? Moby can be pulled by 8 raindeer.

By the way that looks like so much fun.

tow strap to the back of your jeep in the snow.....anyone tried this yet?

JKAnimal

Caught the Bug
That's just not practical...

Most notably, he'd have to edit the ending of all his videos to say "Until then...keep the shiny side up (under the shade of your chute), and all four on the floor (except for when a big gust of wind comes up)...."

:thinking: practical? :idontknow: I thought that went out the window when someone tied a parasail to a snowmobile lol :cheesy:

Top Bottom