Hot poker dealer :)

Mizippi

Hey, a couple jeep buddies and I are playing poker at our lake house in north Fort Worth, TX tomorrow (22nd). We are on the search for a hottie to deal cards for us...any jeep chicks in north Texas looking to make some easy money listening to some middle aged guys bullshit.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Ddays

Hooked
:thinking: WTF? Are you really fucking serious?! Who in the hell would respond to such a request?!

thardy

Banned
I mean, I've heard of people doing this, but they usually just get a stripper. Being that there aren't many women on the forum, I'm curious why here was your choice to post this?

Angry Aussie

Creepiest thing I have heard in awhile. I've heard and seen girls being a dealers, but that's always cause it's someone at the table was friends with the girl dealing. Who the hell would say yes to such creepy request.

He must be the same type of guy who believes strippers actual like him.

JeepJeep75

That's an effective way to keep most women out of here, posting shit like that.... for fucks sake...! [emoji15]

sipafz

Caught the Bug
I mean, I've heard of people doing this, but they usually just get a stripper. Being that there aren't many women on the forum, I'm curious why here was your choice to post this?

Maybe this is what he had in mind?
IMG_1477143227.012757.jpg
So they can "Wheel" on the "Pipeline" buried south of the border. [emoji23]

Top Bottom