Last night at Barret Jackson...

PMG Guy

BarrettJackson2013.jpg

Saw this great 2010 JK roll over the stage at Barrett Jackson last night.
Came without the ski carrier and bike, otherwise just how it looks.
Not sure how the "collector" market would embrace it...
... It went for $50,000!
It did better than I thought!
Made me want to build crazy and feel good about not taking a beating when its tie to sell....

TrailRidden

I know you said it doesnt come with the bike but....even still, how you gonna ride that bike on trails!? ;):cheesy:

JKJody

Ha! On ebay right now there is a jk going for 106k. Its only got a RE long arm, some xrc fenders from smittybuilt and bumpers with 40s. Stock axles and power train. Oh and its line-x'ed lol. Not a rubicon either.

Jersey_Devil

There's another website that sells "custom" jeeps for 100k.....Look like they all belong in a pdiddy video.... They specialize in Ferraris and rolls royce Bentley..... Not jeep lol and 100k is ridiculous! I'll see if I can find the site again

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
There's another website that sells "custom" jeeps for 100k.....Look like they all belong in a pdiddy video.... They specialize in Ferraris and rolls royce Bentley..... Not jeep lol and 100k is ridiculous! I'll see if I can find the site again

Nice edit. I was trying to figure out what you meant the first time. :cheesy:

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Here is one for $106k. What the hell is up with the rear axle??

http://www.starwoodmotors.com/web/used/Jeep-Wrangler-2013-Dallas-Texas/5843015/

Pg_800.jpg

Prime8

haha I am wondering the same thing. I have no clue and there aren't any pictures that focus on just the axle.

No, I mean I'm curious as to what YOU think is wrong with it. Looks like a standard G2 Dana 44/60 to me...

Sent from my ADR6350 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom