KING Coilovers

Krystianjk

Is anyone running this setup (EVO MANUFACTURING FRONT LCG COILOVER KIT - JK) on the front of their JKs? If so how do you like em? & also where can i get this other than no****** (y'all know :crazyeyes:)

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-10-24 at 4.21.47 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2016-10-24 at 4.21.47 PM.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 324
Last edited:

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Is anyone running this setup (EVO MANUFACTURING FRONT LCG COILOVER KIT - JK) on the front of their JKs? If so how do you like em?

Yes. Anyone running the bolt on coilovers set up is running these. The only difference is how people set them up for ride height, adjust spring rate for how heavy their jeep is, etc

I run them and love them! The only thing I don't like about them is that they really are far from needed on the east coast. Kind of a waste of money for what we wheel. For cheaper I could have got the same ride quality out of the enforcer with 2.5 adjustable Evo spec kings

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Krystianjk

Yes. Anyone running the bolt on coilovers set up is running these. The only difference is how people set them up for ride height, adjust spring rate for how heavy their jeep is, etc

I run them and love them! The only thing I don't like about them is that they really are far from needed on the east coast. Kind of a waste of money for what we wheel. For cheaper I could have got the same ride quality out of the enforcer with 2.5 adjustable Evo spec kings

but would you be able to get as much flex with the 2.5 adjustable Evo spec kings compared with the coilovers?

MOOK

It was my understanding the Rebel kit only offers around 9-10 inches of travel in the rear... where as the Evo bolt on rear is damn near close to 12 inches

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
It was my understanding the Rebel kit only offers around 9-10 inches of travel in the rear... where as the Evo bolt on rear is damn near close to 12 inches

This is correct. I have seen it and measured it. They do use long coil overs but you bump out before you can get to use it all. Also, due to the design of their brackets, you have to set your ride height MUCH higher.

Ddays

Hooked
so much to learn, so little time, i really wanna pull the trigger on these front colilovers :dont_tell:

Don't know bout you but every time I rush into something I regret it.

Curious: why just the fronts and what kind of performance are you looking to get out of the coil-over vs the lift you have now? As everyone has already mentioned, the Rebel kits tend to sit way high. I looked at a used set last Spring but didn't like the height. Sure you won't end up with mismatched heights and/or handling?

Is running a mixed suspension advisable?

Krystianjk

Don't know bout you but every time I rush into something I regret it.

Curious: why just the fronts and what kind of performance are you looking to get out of the coil-over vs the lift you have now? As everyone has already mentioned, the Rebel kits tend to sit way high. I looked at a used set last Spring but didn't like the height. Sure you won't end up with mismatched heights and/or handling?

Is running a mixed suspension advisable?

Fronts now cause I'm a broke boi and can't afford rears ATM and I have no idea if id end up with mismatched heights

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Fronts now cause I'm a broke boi and can't afford rears ATM and I have no idea if id end up with mismatched heights

I would do the rears first if you can't afford to do both at the same time. With all the adjustability you will be able to adjust your ride height easier for trips and such. Also if your still on stock axles your not going to push the front so much that you bend the tubes and force the rear to try and keep up with the front over bumps

Top Bottom