Dynatrac ball joints

jeeeep

Hooked
wore out another pair of ball joints so going to install Dynatrac.

those who have installed Dynatrac, did you use their install kit? if not, did you run into any issues with pressing the ball joints in?

10frank9

Web Wheeler
OverlanderJK just installed a set of BJs in his PR44. I think they are Dynatrac's, perhaps he can chime in.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door

those who have installed Dynatrac, did you use their install kit? if not, did you run into any issues with pressing the ball joints in?

Just installed a set in my pr44 about 2k ago! I used a generic ball joint press set that my school had and was able to do it in class. I'm sure you could rent a bj press set from your local auto parts store instead of buying one.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

jeeeep

Hooked
Just installed a set in my pr44 about 2k ago! I used a generic ball joint press set that my school had and was able to do it in class. I'm sure you could rent a bj press set from your local auto parts store instead of buying one.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

excellent, I have a ball joint press and the mopar adapter, was curious how needed the install kit (looks like washers) that Dynatrac sells was - looks like I'm good to go

MickyT

Any thoughts on the Terraflex ball joints?
I am asking as that is all that is available in our country that I know off

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

As mentioned, you can rent a press for free from Autozone and the like. You will need to pick up the Jeep/Ram adapters for it as well.

Top Bottom