Cindy Oh Credited On Spike TV's Xtreme Off Road

bthomas

So I was watching an episode on my DVR from 10/16 where the host Ian Johnson is putting a set of Dynatrac PR60 & 80 in a Nissan NV3500 4x4, Cummins swap build. As he's showcasing Dynatrac axles, a familiar video comes on, and this is a screen shot of it.
I thought it was pretty cool, seeing Eddie and Cindy's work on a network TV show. After rewatching it though, I noticed the WAL watermark is edited out, or the way they showed the video, it's not there, and of course you don't hear Eddies narration, it's Ian talking while the video plays for about 10-15 seconds. Anyway, I hope this is a good thing for you guys!
IMG_1477372414.853463.jpg
It starts at the 3:15 mark of this video

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Hey, that's awesome! I was wondering when that episode was going to air. We gave them permission to use our footage a while back and without our logo or me talking but asked that they at least gave screen credit to Cindy. Thanks for posting this up :yup:

bthomas

Hey, that's awesome! I was wondering when that episode was going to air. We gave them permission to use our footage a while back and without our logo or me talking but asked that they at least gave screen credit to Cindy. Thanks for posting this up :yup:

No problem! Thought you might like to know.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom