Coming to SEMA 2016 : The NEW 40" Mickey Thompson Baja MTZ P3

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Not much of a Teaser but it looks like, Mickey Thompson will be releasing their all new Baja MTZ P3 in a 40X14.50R20LT at SEMA 2016. Check it out.

mickey-40.jpg

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
Good to see some more competition in the 40" tire market. I have never owned a set of MT's, but I have heard a lot of good things about their performance.

JDalcour

Thats my buddies jeep we go camping alot, the light bars are useful where we go. Not everyone wheels the same places you do. Theres also a 4th light bar in the rear of his rack as well.

Those new MTs are pretty sick in person, we tested them out off road before he got his jeep detailed for SEMA.

WJCO

Meme King
Thats my buddies jeep we go camping alot, the light bars are useful where we go. Not everyone wheels the same places you do. Theres also a 4th light bar in the rear of his rack as well.

Those new MTs are pretty sick in person, we tested them out off road before he got his jeep detailed for SEMA.

He was just having fun.....It's ok, lol. I have a light bar on my rig and still enjoying the fun of poking at them.

Light bars are from bull dog lighting, american company in Fort Worth TX.

I think MTG was being sarcastic, lol.

Top Bottom