Metalcloak Hardline Rocker Kit - Anyone beat the hell out of them?

bonedaddy

Just was looking at the Metalcloak Hardline Rocker Kit (you know the 3 in 1's) and just wanted to know who has them and how they did, besides deflecting shopping carts ... :thumb:

I've never had experience with them...but honestly, the scare the hell out of me with the bolt together "wings". I feel like they would be a weak point on the rocks.

Just my opinion looking at the specs...

boardsurfer

Seems like a bolted together solution on a part that could potentially hold the weight of the Jeep on a rock is not the best idea.

I was convinced my EVO sliders were complete overkill until I dropped the weight of the Jeep on them one day. And Im not saying it's EVO or nothing, there are other weld on kits. LoD comes to mind. The key being that they are welded onto the frame.

Draconianwinter

Just was looking at the Metalcloak Hardline Rocker Kit (you know the 3 in 1's) and just wanted to know who has them and how they did, besides deflecting shopping carts ... :thumb:
I think a shopping cart is likely the only thing that wouldn't damage the body if it hit that thing. Going with anything like that I would just as soon get either the body mounted boat sliders from evo or the frame mounted brawler rockers from PSC.

Sent from my SM-N920V using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom