Locker wire length

Bustedback

I'll be installing a a 3.5 lift tomorrow on my 2012 Rubicon Unlimited. Will there be enough length on the wiring for the lockers? Also, is it possible to calibrate the speedo with a tuner on a six speed equipped JK? I plugged a scanner into my Jeep to try and calibrate the speedo, but since there's no TCM for a manual transmission the scanner wouldn't do anything because it couldn't communicate with a TCM.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

desertrunner

I'll be installing a a 3.5 lift tomorrow on my 2012 Rubicon Unlimited. Will there be enough length on the wiring for the lockers? Also, is it possible to calibrate the speedo with a tuner on a six speed equipped JK? I plugged a scanner into my Jeep to try and calibrate the speedo, but since there's no TCM for a manual transmission the scanner wouldn't do anything because it couldn't communicate with a TCM.

dont know if 2012 is any different but i installed a RK 3.5" on my 08 Rubi unlimited and had no problems with locker wires.

Jeep Bro 08

Does your rk coils say 2.5

Sent from my SM-G900P using WAYALIFE mobile app

Rottenbelly

I used a AEV pro Cal to do my speedo on my 15 manual. I just put in the tire size. I didn't even have to change anything when I went to 5:13 gears.

Rottenbelly

I do want to recalibrate it, but I'm not sure how to do it with a manual transmission since there's no TCM.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Program the speedo by tire size , not gears for a manual.
The AEV procal worked fine on my 15 with a manual.
Just put in actual measured tire size, not what it says on the side.
My 35s actually measured 34 when mounted.

Top Bottom