Winter Adventure

chickenman1021

I was wondering since this is the first winter I will have my jeep what everyone does in the winter. I live in Eastern Washington and I have spent most of my summer in the national forest doing a lot of log trails but with winter coming and the snow line moving down the mountains I was wondering what everyone does in the winter?

Brute

Hooked
I'm looking forward to my first wheeling experience in the snow this winter...bringing a shovel and pull pal...

boardsurfer

I was wondering since this is the first winter I will have my jeep what everyone does in the winter. I live in Eastern Washington and I have spent most of my summer in the national forest doing a lot of log trails but with winter coming and the snow line moving down the mountains I was wondering what everyone does in the winter?

Winter is parts-buying season. :D

CedarRaider

It's a crazy adventure in northern Michigan just getting to work and back some days. Be careful when winter wheeling the trail can be nice and packed at times; then if you veer off you can sink to your frame. Bring extra vehicles, blankets, food/water, stuff to start a fire, shovels. Hell a pair of snowshoes could be a lifesaver if you have to walk out.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

CedarRaider

Yeah winter sucks. Actually don't mind the snow it's just the -20 windchill days and not seeing the sun for 2-3 months that really suck.
Some day I'll sell the house and move to Arizona or Nevada.

Overland_stormtrooper

Caught the Bug
Truthfully didnt mind the cold or snow was only the digging out from plows that i got tired of .. used to rather enjoy heading out camping/hiking with snow and temps down the single digits ...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using WAYALIFE mobile app

sipafz

Caught the Bug
I'm looking forward to getting the snow shoes out this year! I love it when the temps are mild like in the 20's and we get some fresh snow. It makes for some scenic hiking. You can keep the bitter cold though!

Brute

Hooked
I'm looking forward to getting the snow shoes out this year! I love it when the temps are mild like in the 20's and we get some fresh snow. It makes for some scenic hiking. You can keep the bitter cold though!

"mild like in the 20's"...that's not mild if you've lived in Hawaii for 40 years...

sipafz

Caught the Bug
"mild like in the 20's"...that's not mild if you've lived in Hawaii for 40 years...

Haha, I bet mild for you is 70, right? Being that I have lived in Wisconsin all my life, 20's is balmy. Hell, the lows have been in the 30's the last week or so and I'm still running around with the top down, sans rain [emoji41]. Now stop rubbing it in [emoji6].

Napalm

Here in Tejas, if it dips below 65, it's time to pull out the thermals and go into our caves to hibernate for winter.

Okay, that might be an exaggeration. Maybe!

jeeeep

Hooked
Here in Tejas, if it dips below 65, it's time to pull out the thermals and go into our caves to hibernate for winter.

Okay, that might be an exaggeration. Maybe!

:cheesy: you're not too far off, always cracks me up to see the fur coats come out in fort worth when it hits 60

MoxieMedic

When it hits 70 in Las Vegas people are looking for jackets. Most winters out here I might wear a sweatshirt. Once in a while we hit freezing temperatures and it almost never snows. A couple inches of the white stuff and it's gridlocked traffic.

Top Bottom