Rubicon sway bar issue

Rubicrawler

I have a 2012 rubicon, when i purchased the 2012 the sway bar light was flashing. I used an AEV ProCal to turn the light off and switched over to the EVO Manufacturing No Limits Manual Sway Bar Disconnect. It works great but I really wanted to get the electronic sway bar working again. I tested the sway bar motor from my jeep on a friends and it works fine. Any ideas as to why as to what might be causing the light to flash even though motor has been tested and it functioning properly?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Rubicrawler

Larry the light is flashing all the time even in park. I have tried rocking back and forth...even took motor off and tested on another jeep...it worked there...put back on my jeep and just flashes. Since motor is good I would like to get it working again instead of using the eco manual disconnect I have on it now.

Electric8Willy

If you off road alot there could be mud build up inside the wheels. I wash mine every now and then. Also check your fuses to see if one popped up and is loose. Also, do a Instruments Light test. Insert the Ignition Key, turn to on, all lights turn ON, test and then turn OFF. Also try going into 4Hi, engage Sway Bar, Disengage SwayBar, then go back to 2Hi. And do this on a dirt bumpy road.

dhughes16

So a couple days ago I was demonstrating to a friend how my e disco works and as luck would have it, they disconnected and would not re-engage. Now my light is flashing constantly and I have pretty significant roll on turns. I haven’t taken it off yet but plan on t this weekend but has this happened to anyone else?

BaddestCross

So a couple days ago I was demonstrating to a friend how my e disco works and as luck would have it, they disconnected and would not re-engage. Now my light is flashing constantly and I have pretty significant roll on turns. I haven’t taken it off yet but plan on t this weekend but has this happened to anyone else?

Check the wire harness on the motor... Sometimes they get dirty or wet and act up.

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

VeruGE*144

Caught the Bug
Is there a fuse for edisco?

Also check the connector on your harness, clean it and slap some dielectric grease on it.

Top Bottom