Evo Sport Cage.

10abadilla/jk

Dude it's all good. We're just having fun. But after your first post, I wasn't sure what the thread was. I thought you either were selling one or wanted one, lol.
Haha yea I can see that. The post was not very detailed at all was it? I am looking into it now. This was the first time I have seen it. Now I'm torn between the evo cage and the smittybilt cage.

Sent from my LG-H900 using WAYALIFE mobile app

RockinAZJK

Caught the Bug
Haha yea I can see that. The post was not very detailed at all was it? I am looking into it now. This was the first time I have seen it. Now I'm torn between the evo cage and the smittybilt cage.

Do yourself a favor, go look at all smittybilt products and see how often they bend and/or fail. Then do the same for evo. That alone will make up your mind.

I personally have not witnessed any evo product failing aside from very very early USA but that was straightened out right away.

Shittybilt however...

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Sharkey

Word Ninja

:thinking: Seriously? That's like saying you can't decide between taking a baseball bat to the jewels or winning $1k.

10frank9

Web Wheeler
:thinking: Seriously? That's like saying you can't decide between taking a baseball bat to the jewels or winning $1k.

Well let us not forget that one guy's brother snapped an EVO stinger..... using it as a recovery point, whilst not being properly installed (missing bolts) but I digress. Clearly Smittybilt is a good choice.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

10abadilla/jk

It looks like a lot of people here run the smittybilt sport cage. In fact I may be wrong but I think eddy has the smittybilt one as well. Again I could be wrong. The price difference is pretty dramatic between the 2. 500 dollars more or less.

Top Bottom