2016 SEMA : Camoliner Jeep JK Wrangler Unlimited

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
This Jeep JK Wrangler Unlimited on display as a featured vehicle at the 2016 SEMA show was brought out by Camoliner. As you can see, it's also running a set of 40" Cooper Discoverer STT Pros.

20161030225221-27d9b51f-me.jpg

20161030225157-9530aaab-me.jpg

20161030225218-6308157c-me.jpg

20161030225300-01f9739d-me.jpg

20161030225258-75a3ff3c-me.jpg

20161030225237-40db44cc-me.jpg

20161030225245-f6c88da9-me.jpg

WJCO

Meme King
Wonder how they did the paint job? Air brush I'm guessing. Also looks like no steering correction, wonder what lift it's running to be fitting 40s.

I suspect it's called Camoliner, because it's colored bedliner, which makes the pattern even more impressive... it's not like you airbrush bed liner... OR they painted over the bedliner after the fact, but I really doubt it's a wrap.

Gadget

Caught the Bug
Wonder how they did the paint job? Air brush I'm guessing. Also looks like no steering correction, wonder what lift it's running to be fitting 40s.

I am thinking Skyjacker based on the stickers. Is that a paint job or a wrap?

Thanks, got the answer before my post.

Are they running 40's on stock D44's?

Last edited:

JDalcour

Ive seen several vehicles with Camo liners work, I believe they are local in my area. Its a real nice finish, it doesnt look too "rough" and my friend literally just sprays the dirt off of it using water without soap and it looks brand new again.

WJCO

Meme King
I am thinking Skyjacker based on the stickers. Is that a paint job or a wrap?

Thanks, got the answer before my post.

Are they running 40's on stock D44's?

I just looked on their FB page, it's a Skyjacker lift. I still am trying to figure out how they did the paint job though, lol.

jesse3638

Hooked

Yes they did to steering correction, dual Skyjacker steering stabilizers! All you need to run 40's on your stock axles! I thought at first they did flip the draglink but looking closer I realized I was wrong and it was just how the angle of the picture was.

WJCO

Meme King
Yes they did to steering correction, dual Skyjacker steering stabilizers! All you need to run 40's on your stock axles! I thought at first they did flip the draglink but looking closer I realized I was wrong and it was just how the angle of the picture was.

Unless it's a drop pitman arm, but sure doesn't look like it. Maybe they just left it alone because it's a show jeep.

Jeepnoub

Probably a urethane based bed liner. So painted with a urethane paint should stick.

Atleast thats what that place I bought my liner from said. I didnt like the color I picked originally and they suggested just painting them, as it would be cheaper on my end.

Top Bottom