Oil Change at Dealership

I'm about to go take my Jeep to the dealership to get an oil change. Anything I should let them know/ should I set my tuner back to stock?

WJCO

Meme King
They shouldn't mess with anything regarding the tuner. Some dealers will automatically do emissions recalls that involve reprogramming, but unlikely that they'll do it while you have it in for an oil change. I would just tell them up front that you just want the oil change and nothing else.

JAGS

Hooked
For just an oil change, you don't need to do anything. Just tell them not to "flash" the system. That can mess up the tuner.

NevadaZielmeister

Caught the Bug
I'm about to go take my Jeep to the dealership to get an oil change. Anything I should let them know/ should I set my tuner back to stock?

My only recommendation would be to do the oil change yourself, with this handy dandy guide: http://wayalife.com/content.php?80-...-3-6L-V6-Pentastar-Engine-Oil-Change-Write-Up

Just be careful regarding the change in oil filters for the 2014 model and newer, but the dealership would have the correct part for you, so no worries.

Good luck!

Top Bottom