You guys are a Bunch of Cock Gobblerz

JDalcour

Everyone knows Truck lites are at the bottom of the totem pole , but theyre legal and have a decent cut off so it automatically puts them above all the chinese garbage.

Ddays

Hooked
Everyone knows Truck lites are at the bottom of the totem pole , but theyre legal and have a decent cut off so it automatically puts them above all the chinese garbage.

Pretty bold words. Care to back it up with an explanation rather than just your opinion?

Ddays

Hooked
Okay, I'll bite, what's at the top of the totem pole?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Hah! Good luck with that question! Honestly though, other than the X pattern some guys don't care for I don't recall reading a bad review on ANY of the LED headlights. Probably that's because the stock headlights are so monumentally bad
that even shitty LED's are still 100% better that them. I do have the TL's and the X never really bothered me any. Which is surprising because I'm a picky SOB about dumb stuff like that.

JDalcour

Not a thing - that was his opinion that he evidently doesn't care to back up with facts. :idontknow:

Im so sorry not everyone lives on the forum and checks it hourly.

All the proof are mainly other forums, where people use actual light meters to test led lights not just by the spread or how bright they are, but how they project light and other factors. Im not sure why but LEDs dont get talked about too much on wayalife on a more scientific level versus just comparing iphone shots. But then again im kind of glad because some people are real nazis about headlights and safety and can be annoying as fuck.
Unfortunately i cannot link the comparisons and charts because its against the rules to post other forums and websites on here. Plus, you dont need to me to use google and see the facts yourself, theres charts literally everywhere, numbers don't lie kids.

But even with that said, in the photos, truck lites are obviously known for throwing a weird pattern and not being the brightest most crisp lights in their price range.
They also have more issues than other lights in their price range, several people have traded them out for lights with a better spread, but if the X type uneven spread doesnt bother you im sure you would be fine with them. There's more to lights then how "bright" they are.

JDalcour

I've had them for over a year and love them too. I noticed the "hot spots" or X at first only because every hater on another forum freaked out about them.

Overall "build thread"
http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?26097-I-guess-it-s-the-quot-Super-Stocker-quot-build

DIY trail/tube door build http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?24449-My-DIY-Doors

by hater do you mean someone that called Truck lites out for having a terrible spread? its fact, regardless if your eyes noticed it at first or not.

WJCO

Meme King
Im so sorry not everyone lives on the forum and checks it hourly.

I'm sorry your life is incomplete and lacking, lol.

All the proof are mainly other forums, where people use actual light meters to test led lights not just by the spread or how bright they are, but how they project light and other factors. Im not sure why but LEDs dont get talked about too much on wayalife on a more scientific level versus just comparing iphone shots. But then again im kind of glad because some people are real nazis about headlights and safety and can be annoying as fuck.

Proof or not, I myself do not own any aftermarket headlights for either of my Jeeps, but I have heard nothing but good things about Trucklites myself. Also, regardless of charts or data, many here claim to be VERY happy with their Trucklites.

Unfortunately i cannot link the comparisons and charts because its against the rules to post other forums and websites on here. Plus, you dont need to me to use google and see the facts yourself, theres charts literally everywhere, numbers don't lie kids.

While it is against the rules to link other forums or solicit traffic to them, you are more than welcome to screen shot the data and post it here. :thumb:

They also have more issues than other lights in their price range, several people have traded them out for lights with a better spread, but if the X type uneven spread doesnt bother you im sure you would be fine with them. There's more to lights then how "bright" they are.

Again, that's subjective to the owner's opinion.

Last edited:

USMC Wrangler

by hater do you mean someone that called Truck lites out for having a terrible spread? its fact, regardless if your eyes noticed it at first or not.

So you're the four year old that's posting about how bad TL's are on every website? Great! Glad to know.

Overall "build thread"
http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?26097-I-guess-it-s-the-quot-Super-Stocker-quot-build

DIY trail/tube door build http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?24449-My-DIY-Doors

JDalcour

Boy, you sure don't like Trucklites....

Where did i state my opinion? please do tell. Ive stated nothing but fact. I never said i didnt like them. In fact, i claimed they are still better than most chinese crap out there. I would rock Truck lites before buying a set of chinese headlights for 100$. Theyre just known for not being the best in their price range, which has been proven with numbers, but not on this forum because therse no headlight nazis here, with crazy light meters that constantly tell people their lights are illegal lol.

Top Bottom