3" lift with stock shocks??

Rival

Okay, okay don't blast me here. Long story short, I've got a 3" Enforcer kit arriving this weekend and I'm short the rear shocks. I ordered the EVO spec King 2.5's but the rears are a few weeks out. I am totally itching to get this thing up in the air and get the 35's mounted.

Would just be on the road for this period, I can buy a cheap set of rears made for a lift if needed. Would the stock rubi shocks cut it or not?

Thanks for the help!

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Okay, okay don't blast me here. Long story short, I've got a 3" Enforcer kit arriving this weekend and I'm short the rear shocks. I ordered the EVO spec King 2.5's but the rears are a few weeks out. I am totally itching to get this thing up in the air and get the 35's mounted.

Would just be on the road for this period, I can buy a cheap set of rears made for a lift if needed. Would the stock rubi shocks cut it or not?

Thanks for the help!

I know your itching but I would honestly just wait till you have all the parts before you install instead of wasting your money on shock extensions or some cheap shock to get you by.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Rival

I appreciate the input!

I'm leaning towards the extensions, found a set for $35. Weather is a bit of a factor as well, in 2-3 weeks it could be a bit cold in the garage here in the miserable state of Illinois.

christov11

I know your itching but I would honestly just wait till you have all the parts before you install instead of wasting your money on shock extensions or some cheap shock to get you by.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I have to agree with this... you not only want to do the work once but I would consider doing it once with everything that needs to be installed. You can probably get by with a frankenstein of different peices but... I guess im from the school of getting everything 100% compatible instead of a "itll be just fine" kindof set up.

itll all be worth it!

"patience young grasshopper, patience"

Rival

Thanks guys, just to be clear, I should have everything to do it right except the rear shocks. They'll be here in 2-3 weeks. I just have time available this weekend to install the lift and just need an interim solution for 2-3 weeks.

I like the idea of the EVO Rockstar skids! Hadn't thought about that.

:beer:

Top Bottom