Teraflex Leveling Kit

Bessie

I did the TF leveling kit in December I am very happy with the results. That the same time, we changed the shocks to allow for full wheel travel. I have not noticed a difference in the ride with the new shocks.

ctlazer5

I did the TF leveling kit in December I am very happy with the results. That the same time, we changed the shocks to allow for full wheel travel. I have not noticed a difference in the ride with the new shocks.

Im sorry, what you do you mean "That the same time, we changed the shocks to allow for full wheel travel."

Bessie

Im sorry, what you do you mean "That the same time, we changed the shocks to allow for full wheel travel."

We had the kit installed. We purchased a Performance Leveling Kit (like this one: http://www.quadratec.com/products/16190_1101_07.htm). At the time we purchased the kit from a local dealer, it was recommended that change the shocks at the same time rather than use shock extenders to increase length and strength of the shock. Tereflex also has a performance leveling kit that includes shocks.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

Being that you have a 2013, I would caution you against the installation of longer aftermarket shocks as they may offer too much droop. On a 2013, this can cause your front drive shaft to make contact with your exhaust cross over and damage the slip shaft boot.

Top Bottom