Pro Comp Radial Mud Terrains

FrankenJeeper

Anyone running these? 4wd.com has them in 35x12.50x17 buy 3 get 1 free, and I believe I'm going to pull the trigger on them and I'm hoping someone can shed some light on them. How many miles are they lasting? Balancing easily? Wearing evenly?

Thanks in advance!

Jon

13JKUR

I had the xtreme mud terrains in 35's on previous 2 door Sahara and they worked great for the year I had them. No issues what so ever.

RockyJk

I had em on my cj for like a month but i got the jk and stopped driving the cj lol so we swapped em on my brothers yota he's had em for like 5k miles they are wearing evenly and balanced out pretty good they aren't too loud either :thumbup:

Sent from my DROID RAZR using WAYALIFE mobile app

RanchoRubi

Caught the Bug
Ran the XMTs in 35 for about 18k miles. The rubber is really sticky on rocks:thumb: I would roll up while my buds with other brands would chirp and spin. Road manners are awesome. I switched because I needed a stronger sidewall as my trails were getting more rough. My XMTs did wear faster than toyos or nittos. Maybe the mts have longer wear profile. If procomp starts adding 37s to their lineup I would give them a serious look again.

Jersey_Devil

Had them on my Ram... 2 sets, 285/75R16 and 305/75R16, those are some AWESOME tires! Great traction on anything, great treadlife and the perfect noise level not too loud but not too quiet either! Love them, HIGHLY RECOMMEND THEM!

Tackerdown

Banned
My boy has the extreme all Terran 40,000 mile warranty, they worked really on our last trip and sure the do chunk but it was cold out 40's. we aren't west coast crawlers though. things are just a little smaller over here. and lets not blow that last sentence out of proportion:cheesy:.

jjparker3

ProComp

You might want to re-read the add. As I read it, the ProComp wheels are buy 3 and get one free. The tires are $150 off a set of 4.

For your sake, I hope I am misreading it, but give it a second look.

Regards, JJP3

jjparker3

You might want to re-read the add. As I read it, the ProComp wheels are buy 3 and get one free. The tires are $150 off a set of 4.

For your sake, I hope I am misreading it, but give it a second look.

Regards, JJP3

I stand corrected. I only looked at the sales page. Looks like a great deal.

rinkishjk

Ive had these on my rig for about 40k. I still have decent tread left. They do chunk a little bit on the rocks. There no more noisey than the stock mt tires on the rubi.
I would definitely get them again and recommend them. Also the 35x12.5x17 is a d load range.

Attachments

• 1358960162480.jpg
    1358960162480.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 71

Bessie

We put the XMT on our 2012 JKUR in December and could not be happier. According to the wife, they are not as loud as the OEM BFG MT. We don't have too many miles on the tires but they seem to be wearing evenly.

Top Bottom