Bead lock rims

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Wow, took so long to get to the page, I almost thought it was a bad link. Anyway, the wheels look real nice and they are cheap. The only thing I'd be not too sure about is the thickness of the ring. It looks kinda thin and that can lead to warping and leaks. Can't say for sure though as I have not run them for myself.

bob-o12jk

Banned
My buddy has them on his cj with 39" iroks..we were at the hammers when I took this pic. He aired down to 6 psi with no problems

Sent from my EVO using WAYALIFE mobile app

Attachments

• 1358534776670.jpg
    1358534776670.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 213

Hellfire

Would these rims be street legal in california? Or any other brand of beadlocks for that matter.

Thank you for your responses.

Last edited:

nyglt56

They're not legal here in NM. It's my DD also. Never been asked or pulled over. Worst case scenario play stupid and say they're street locks. How would they know?

bob-o12jk

Banned
Just pull off the stickers from the wheels saying " NOT FOR USE ON HIGHWAY OR FOR OFFROAD USE ONLY"

Sent from my EVO using WAYALIFE mobile app

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Eddie, Moochie, McPuck, ChrisB, Paisano, sm_rubi, Trail_Bud, Strainger, ramin and RodCyn all run beadlocks and live in California. Just to name a few. ;)

Hellfire

Eddie, Moochie, McPuck, ChrisB, Paisano, sm_rubi, Trail_Bud, Strainger, ramin and RodCyn all run beadlocks and live in California. Just to name a few. ;)

Well if everyone's doing it maybe I should too...lol. I think there's a gray area for beadlocks but it looks like I might be ok....now I'm just waiting for my tax return...:D

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Well if everyone's doing it maybe I should too...lol. I think there's a gray area for beadlocks but it looks like I might be ok....now I'm just waiting for my tax return...:D

With all the simulated beadlocks out there I don't think most people know the difference anyway. Just hope the person that pulls you over doesn't frequent Wayalife.:cheesy:

10frank9

Web Wheeler

You'll be fine. The only ones that would care would be the damn traffic cops or the CHP.

Top Bottom