Thank You Eddie and Cindy

WJCO

Meme King
Thank you guys so much for another year of badass SEMA coverage. It was cool to follow along. And thank you for taking time out of your agenda to answer the various questions here about all the builds.

Honor2afault

Caught the Bug
I concur. Thank you Eddie and Cindy for putting forth another spectacular selection of visual excellence and recording the good, bad and indecent of SEMA. In all that you do, you always produce quality, backed by experience, observations and commentary.

Sent from my SM-G930V using WAYALIFE mobile app

Jkratt

I really enjoyed seeing all the SEMA stuff you posted. I must say several of those vehicles I would expect to see on the Kill it with Fire tread.

Slimebones

A truly GREAT event. Exceptional coverage by two devoted enthusiasts. Thanks for sharing and keepin it alive.

Awesome coverage!!!! Thanks for the fast posts. It's almost like being there in person. I don't think people really appreciate how terrible the cell coverage is in that place and yet how much/quickly you are posting. Thanks again![emoji482]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Ddays

Hooked
You two are the best! I know I wouldn't get to see half of this stuff and in surely not in such great detail unless you posted these photos.
Hats off to you! :thumb:

jeeeep

Hooked
thanks for the great coverage and taking us along for the virtual ride. :thumb::thumb::thumb:
with all the unibrow, ugly bumpers and grill deletes i hope you don't have nightmares

boardsurfer

I cant imagine the technical nightmare it must be to put together all the posts in near real-time. NOBODY does coverage like this. Thank you Eddie and Cindy. :thumb:

TRLJNKY

Yes awesome coverage. I enjoyed seeing all the rides and updates. Some were pretty cool while others had me scratching my head but it was awesome seeing them all regardless. I hope the two of you had a well deserved great time down in Vegas and thanks again for the coverage :)

sent from some burner phone found in a dumpster

Top Bottom