2000 TJ 2.5l I4

WxNerd2015

SOLD - 23-MAR-2017

We are trying to sell my Fiancé's 2000 TJ, as she really needs something a bit better for her commute to work and back. Would love to keep it, but can't afford 3 vehicles at the time unfortunately. Asking $6500 for best offer, serious offers only please.

It is a 2000 yellow TJ. It has the 2.5l I4 engine with an automatic transmission. It has aftermarket 15" wheels and fairly new tires (90%+ tread life left, only 4000 miles). It has an aftermarket radio with AM/FM, CD, and Aux Jack. Added a Tuffy Security Center Console which still looks brand new, and the interior is in great shape. No rips in the seats at all. It currently has 121,xxx miles but is still running good. Recently had both differentials resealed (front and rear pinion seals replaced) and new differential cover in the front. Had a transmission flush as well just a few hundred miles ago. New front fenders (due to rust on the stock ones) installed last year and painted Black along with most of the plastic trim, so no more worry about plastic fading! Has half doors with soft upper skins with slider windows. Came stock with the hardtop and added quick release bolts for the hard top last winter. Also has a fairly new soft top maintained with the Bestop cleaners and protectants. used only in the summer months for 2 summers, so in great condition. Additionally, for the winter months coming up, it has an auto starter to get it warm inside and help clear some of that snow and ice! Jeep has a lot of life left for someone to enjoy a lot!

It does currently have two slight oil leaks, one near the yoke near the rear differential and the other near the oil pan. Fluid has been monitored closely so that there is not extra wear and tear on parts, but just for full disclosure.

Jeep is located in Westland currently and can be brought to one of the Jeep Nights as well if people are interested! Thanks for looking!

20160109_170534_2.jpg
1302390.jpg
1302396.jpg
1302391.jpg
1302392.jpg
1302389.jpg
1302395.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom