River raider ??

highoctane

Caught the Bug
River Raider did the regear on my JK. They did quality work, but I do have to say I'm not a fan of their parts.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Lol I figured this would be one of the responses. . Quality of the parts seems below par

Things may have gotten better over the years but only because of the flack they had gotten for hiding crappy welds with bondo and bed liner. Their skid plates were sub par as well. With any luck, someone who's run their stuff in the past will chime in as most of the ones I know, no longer run them. Oddly enough, they do have a loyal fan base though - more a support the local guy kind of thing and, if you talked to any one of them, you'd hear a different tune.

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
Only expierance I have with them is from buying the breather line extension kit...thought why not go with a shop thats semi local to me, and did not like how it worked with the 2012...end of story ended up keeping it due to a restock fee of 20% for a box which I thought was rediculous, also this was after arguing about the fitment on the 3.6 over the 3.8

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Only expierance I have with them is from buying the breather line extension kit...thought why not go with a shop thats semi local to me, and did not like how it worked with the 2012...end of story ended up keeping it due to a restock fee of 20% for a box which I thought was rediculous, also this was after arguing about the fitment on the 3.6 over the 3.8

20% restocking fee? Really?? :naw:

Jersey_Devil

I only got the breather extention kit and the "champ stamp" i ordered both online and got fast shipping and we'll its only a bunch of rubber hose and a plastic tailgate cover, so not much to screw up..... I used to think it was great having a shop like that close by but After hearing all the bad reviews from ppl I ended up buying all the stuff I WAS going to buy from RR and took my business to EVO

highoctane

Caught the Bug
I do have to agree with Eddie on their skid plates and fender flares. They fit like crap. No one I know that has gotten them have liked them got very long at all.

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
20% restocking fee? Really?? :naw:

yeah I couldnt believe it, esp since I have a family business and deal with stuff like that all day. I mean I could see it for something that probably isnt a normal item which I would think the hose kit is, or something bigger like a bumper.

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
yeah I couldnt believe it, esp since I have a family business and deal with stuff like that all day. I mean I could see it for something that probably isnt a normal item which I would think the hose kit is, or something bigger like a bumper.

the 20% just paid for the $5.00 in hose he sold you in the first place

Badd Andy

I have one of their tailgate cover plates when I removed my stock tire carrier. I have no complaints about the product and was fast shipping.

Top Bottom