Gear question

think I found my jeep, thanks to this forum.. 2016 rubicon, everything that I want except it has 3.73 gears. My question is that if i am planning on regearing it within the first year, does it matter if I dont go with the 4.10? I know it may sound stupid, just dont want to make a bad decision on a good deal.

Rb1boxer_3

I bought my 2012 with 3.73s and ran 37s on it for a couple months It was fine only thing was my gas milage was 9mpg. At that time I knew nothing about jeeps. Now I'm like a lvl 1 expert lol jk but I've learned and read a lot and learned. As long as you know you'll regear within a year your good. What size tires are you gonna run.

Out in the Boonies

WJCO

Meme King
If you're in the Phoenix area, I wouldn't worry too much about immediate regearing. It's flat there. Now if you go up to Flagstaff a lot, you may want do it sooner. I'm assuming you asked the question because you're planning on doing larger tires?

Overland_stormtrooper

Caught the Bug
Looks good to me ... happens to have 3.73 's running 35"tires seen my milage as low as 10 and as high as 17 depending on how flat it was .. my general avg is about 13 arou d my home area .. my plan is to up it to either 4.56 or 4.88 once i know if i am going to stick with 35 tire or go up to 37 tire

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom