NX top question

aermid

Wasn't sure if "tech" was the right place for this; very sorry if it's not.

TLDR; is there a way to tell the difference between the black diamond and black twill of the NX top with not having seen either up close before? Any kinda of advice for buying this top used? It's a 2015, any known issues?

I really like the look of the NX top; checked local Craig listings and saw a black twill for $900. Black twill goes for $1299ish so I thought $900 pretty good. Takes me forever to spend that kinda cash though. So I left it be. Now it looks like the post was updated cause it's 1 month old and now the price is $550. This has me questioning "too good to be true?" There is also a regular black diamond NX on the forums for $550. I know the black twill is suppose to be "softer" and "darker". I was hoping there's a tag or something super obvious that just screams "you aren't getting ripped off". Thanks

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
The easiest way to tell is the inside of the top is black as well, not grey like the standard diamond material. I would go for the twill if you can find one used. Much better than the diamond after having both.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

sipafz

Caught the Bug
^^ 2x that - Twill tops are black on the inside. Diamond tops are white, light colored inside. I have the twill and love it!

aermid

Awesome guys, thanks so much for the fast replies! I've emailed the guy and crossing my fingers.

Top Bottom