ARB Dual Compressor Help

jango

Just ordered an ARB compressor for the Jeep. I need to figure out what all else I need to make it work for my Jeep. I am currently running the single compressor ( the smallest one ARB offers just for my locker) and need to know if I can reuse any of the parts off that compressor.

I already ordered the metalcloak mount for the compressor for under the hood. I am already looking for a manifold online. Trying to find a good deal somewhere.
Can I reuse the solenoid from the small compressor to the new one?
Also I plan to wire it to the Spod so if I recall they offer a special adapter for the compressor to the Spod?
As well as I was hoping to finally setup my air gauge on the Spod switch panel so what would i need for that? or does it just screw in to the manifold.
Am I forgetting anything else?

Thanks!

jkwebbie

I honestly don't know if you can reuse the same manifold or not, my guess is you probably could but I'm not 100% sure.
And sPod does offer an adapter for the compressor, if I remember it was only like $8.
I don't have the air guage on my sPod, so I can't answer that question for you. But you can probably email sPod and they could point you in the right direction.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using WAYALIFE mobile app

pauljbrennan

I honestly don't know if you can reuse the same manifold or not, my guess is you probably could but I'm not 100% sure.
And sPod does offer an adapter for the compressor, if I remember it was only like $8.
I don't have the air guage on my sPod, so I can't answer that question for you. But you can probably email sPod and they could point you in the right direction.

I find it easiest just to use the TPMS on the dashboard as that shows the PSI in all four tyres at the same time.

I have left the small compressor under the hood for the lockers and simply mounted the twin in the back (over the wheel each) for tyres, rattle guns, etc

jkwebbie

I find it easiest just to use the TPMS on the dashboard as that shows the PSI in all four tyres at the same time.

I have left the small compressor under the hood for the lockers and simply mounted the twin in the back (over the wheel each) for tyres, rattle guns, etc
He's not talking about tire pressure, he's talking about the air pressure from the ARB

Top Bottom