Trying to figure out if the weight of my bumpers and winch will help compress the evo

Draconianwinter

OK so as of now I have the brawler light front bumper from poison spyder weighs about 74 lbs. The warn winch I have weighs about 64 lbs. My next purchase is going to be the poison spyder rock brawler II bumper with tire carrier that weighs in around 136 lbs. Wanting to get 3 inches of lift but no more than 3.5 inches. Also there will be the weight of the 35 inch spare likely going to get the maxiss razr mt in our near that size. Not sure on the tire weight with stock wheels. Just wondering if this will be enough weight to bring them down so they will be under 3.5 inches of lift on my 2dr with soft top? Not sure if anyone has an idea but hoping so.

Sent from my SM-N920V using WAYALIFE mobile app

Draconianwinter

From what I remember, I was right around 3.5 on my old 2 door with 3" plush rides.
Cool thanks for that. I have decided on going with the 3 inch enforcer kit. Talked to evo today and the guy I spoke with was straight up with me about everything I asked. So with the reviews from here and talking to them on the phone I will definitely be getting their lift kit. Nice when someone doesn't just say whatever to try and sell their product, but actually answers the questions honestly. It says allot about their company and business ethics.

Sent from my SM-N920V using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom