Arb stubby

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I haven't run it but I like it. I've run their full width bumper in the past and it was made well. The bar on top is on the big side and will look a little funny if you aren't running a winch but that's about the worst I could say about it.

USMMA11NC

Caught the Bug
Have it and love it. As Eddie mentioned earlier the top tube is a tad thick and if there would be anything that I would change on the bumper then reducing that tube diameter would be it. A winch and a pair of lights does detract from that tube width though. Cut off the wind deflector bracket from the JK's frame, it's pretty much useless anyways. It came down between the ARB and the EVO 1/4 pounder and while I love the stinger on the evo (seriously, those welds on the supports just look awesome) I didn't foresee myself really needing it.
IMG_1478641756.524017.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Have it and love it. As Eddie mentioned earlier the top tube is a tad thick and if there would be anything that I would change on the bumper then reducing that tube diameter would be it. A winch and a pair of lights does detract from that tube width though. Cut off the wind deflector bracket from the JK's frame, it's pretty much useless anyways. It came down between the ARB and the EVO 1/4 pounder and while I love the stinger on the evo (seriously, those welds on the supports just look awesome) I didn't foresee myself really needing it.
View attachment 230131

That setup looks nice, and thanks for the pic. Arb stubby should be purchased sometime before xmas..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using WAYALIFE mobile app

Nick Zambo

I have had it for 3 plus years here in Calgary Canada where it has face p gravel roads in the winter -35c and many miles of forest roads. I have had only one stone chip and no rust at all. I highly recommend this part. Everything from the welds to the powder coat is done top notch in my opinion. IMG_4528.jpg

Top Bottom