Prodigy stage 2 jeep wrangler turbo kit for 07-11, 3.8L

DKjeep

I am stepping up to an LS swap so I am looking to move my prodigy turbo kit. This kit improved the drivability of my jeep tremendously. It is nice to have a jeep on 37's that can get out of its own way and be able to accelerate on the highway going uphill and or actually pass someone with ease. I never had it on the dyno but seat of the pants is impressed. It throws no CEL lights or has any issues at all. It has been flawless since the day I installed it. Contrary to popular belief it starts making boost in the 2k range and does not have to be in the high RPM range to make a serious difference. I got this almost 1 year ago to the day and since the jeep is not my daily driver it hasn't racked up many miles. It looks and functions like new. I'm sick to be taking such a loss on it but whatever, I don't buy jeep parts as an investment.

The basic details can be seen here.....

https://prodigyperformance.com/products/pro-1002-stage-2-turbo-kit-for-2007-2011-3-8l-jeep-wrangler-with-intercooler.html

This kit is for the automatic trans, It is a garrett turbo, non polished, IS the ceramic ball bearing turbo. This is a really nice turbo just by itself.

Additionally.... I had all of the turbo piping ceramic coated as soon as I got it so help with heat and to prevent corrosion. I added the titanium hot side turbo blanket (cost $179 itself).

Also I am throwing in all of these listed components along with this sale, All of these components were installed new at the same time as the turbo kit and have the exact same mileage which is slightly under 1k miles.

OEM radiator
OEM radiator cap
mishimoto 180 t-stat
OEM T-stat housing (still new in the package as I bought 2 on accident)
OEM plug wires
OEM o2 sensors (all 4)
OEM upper and lower radiator hoses
Screamin Demon ignition coil
gates belt
OEM tensioner

If you live close enough I will swap core supports with you to save you some work on the install as mine is setup and ready to go.

Just the kit with the turbo blanket is over $6700 new.
I am asking 4k for all of it including all the extras that probably need to be freshened up anyways on most jeeps with a 3.8

The engine and trans can be taken as well if you want them. Both are very sound and I did a compression check prior to this install and it was perfect. There is a new OEM water pump and EGR valve on the engine as well. All of this is still in the vehicle so if you are close enough you can come check it out in person. I don't daily drive the jeep and it is limited to showings of the turbo until someone wants to buy it. It is all in just about perfect shape with zero issues. You are welcome to see this in person.

Just FYI, I am getting ready to pull it all out to start the LS swap.

I am also looking for trades.... Nice front axle, guns, guy stuff, nice tool box (snap on), throw it out there.....

14980785_1224866147552049_3043624997297736976_n.jpg

15025168_1224866157552048_4827193947249532915_o.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom