Sold my YJ... and my TJ... and about to start making improvements on my JKU.

tucked

Having mixed feelings today as I watched my Ol' YJ and a TJ drive away from my house. My wife's health has declined and she decided that she didn't need her TJ anymore as she probably wouldn't be able to drive it. The JKU is much more comfortable for her to ride in/wheel in. I originally got the YJ because I didn't want to tear up my "pretty" JK... Still don't want to tear it up but convinced wife if we sell both older Jeeps and put money back into the new one, and this time focus on quality/durable instead of pretty (and cheap)... things will be much better. Bought a lot of things for it once that I'm getting ready to replace with better quality now that I've learned, but looking forward to this build now.

Coop

Caught the Bug
Lots of quality product choices with great ride and handling attributes available. You will have to keep the forum up to date on your progress with pics. Sorry about your YJ and TJ!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

tucked

Thank you guys... yes, she's getting into enjoying it and is definitely more ballsy than I am on our recent trip to Moab. Wish I would have done things differently on my JK to begin with but at least I'm not too far in to correct mistakes made. Glad I found this forum as well as others to offer sensible advice!

Top Bottom