3" enforcer lift

agiron

I am planning on lifting the jeep this weekend, as well as install some other items. I've replaced parts on my tj as needed, but this is my first blown lift. Does anybody have any tips or suggestions of how go about it?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
I am planning on lifting the jeep this weekend, as well as install some other items. I've replaced parts on my tj as needed, but this is my first blown lift. Does anybody have any tips or suggestions of how go about it?

It's pretty simple install. You can easily follow any of the other lift installs that WAYALIFE provides if you need a reference to get an idea

WJCO

Meme King
Spray all fasteners with penetrating oil the night before. Get tall jackstands if you can. Prybar and hammer are your friends. If any drilling is involved, get good bits and keep them oiled.

scull20

3" enforcer lift

Do an inventory of all the parts that came in the boxes and bags to make sure everything is there. Do the same for your tools as well.

Read through the enforcers unite thread.

Make sure you move your evap skid over if you have the stock rear DS.

If you dont have them already, a set of channel locks will be useful for adjusting your LCAs.

Have plenty of rags and rubber gloves for when you do the brake lines.

Extend your axle breather hoses.

Make sure your jack stands are tall enough to lift and hold the jeep up from the frame, and allow the front/rear axles to droop enough for the springs to fall out.

BPA

Do an inventory of all the parts that came in the boxes and bags to make sure everything is there. Do the same for your tools as well.

Read through the enforcers unite thread.

Make sure you move your evap skid over if you have the stock rear DS.

If you dont have them already, a set of channel locks will be useful for adjusting your LCAs.

Have plenty of rags and rubber gloves for when you do the brake lines.

Extend your axle breather hoses.

Make sure your jack stands are tall enough to lift and hold the jeep up from the frame, and allow the front/rear axles to droop enough for the springs to fall out.

This ^.
Which reminds me, I still have to tackle moving the evap skid over and extending the breather hoses.

tgoss

The bolts to clamp the jam nuts

Can you post a picture? On the EVO lower arms those bolts should come pre installed and they are more than long enough....

25290580739_aa37476a94_b.jpg

agiron

The bolts were not on there. I thought I was a retard, lol. I tried all the bolts that came with the kit. I called evo and they said "they're put on hand tight and sometimes get lost"

JeepJeep75

Once you do get those nuts and bolts, you might be surprised at how tight they have to be to prevent the LCA adjusters from spinning. I had to put on my man-pants and really cinch mine down. [emoji12]

WJCO

Meme King
Yeah those jam nuts are tricky. I've had some I've cranked on, but they still somehow come loose.

JeepJeep75

What do you guys think is the best way to cut the track bar bracket? I'm hesitant to use a cut off wheel that close to the gas tank

I used a sawzall on mine, then finished it off with an angle grinder. I wouldn't blast the gas tank with a stream of sparks but you'll be fine under your jeep with a grinder or cut-off wheel. Your tank is very well sealed up. If it isn't your jeep will give you a warning about it.

chipper

What do you guys think is the best way to cut the track bar bracket? I'm hesitant to use a cut off wheel that close to the gas tank

I used a cutoff wheel on mine. I just tried to angle the cut so the sparks went away from the tank. Don't forget to repaint it with a rattle can so it won't rust, before you put the new bracket on

Top Bottom