2013 Rubicon Yard Sale!

Prime8

All parts were removed with about 400 miles on the vehicle. Located in mid Illinois.

1. Front bumper with fog lights 150
2. Rear bumper 100
3. Rear tow hook 25
4. Rear tire carrier w/3rd brake light 125
5. Factory front driveshaft 200 SOLD
6. Rubicon springs and shocks 250 SOLD
7. 3.73 R&P for a D30 and D44 axle 100 (From my 2010 sport) PENDING
8. Taillights 50. SOLD
9. Headlights 50

Willing to ship. Buyer pays shipping.

Last edited:

RavenZ33

Does the mileage apply to the gears as well? If not how many miles and do they include the carriers? Thanks

Prime8

Does the mileage apply to the gears as well? If not how many miles and do they include the carriers? Thanks

It includes everything that came out when they swapped for 5.13s. I'd have to look to make absolutely sure, but it was about a year and probably 9k miles. But I will definitely check my records (if i still have them) to verify and post the exact mileage before I sell them.

Sent from my ADR6350 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Jeep_Dawg08

I have a 08 jkux, would the springs fit? Not sure if it would give me any advantage on the trails.
Any thoughts?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Prime8

I have a 08 jkux, would the springs fit? Not sure if it would give me any advantage on the trails.
Any thoughts?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using WAYALIFE mobile app

The shocks and springs should fit. It would give you a slight lift and slightly better suspension.

JKsix

How much for the Dana 44 by itself and how much would it cost to ship from your location to Colorado Springs, CO. 80910?

🇺🇸MERICA🇺🇸

Prime8

I am considering selling my front D44 as-is, with the locker, EVO gussets and LCA skids. It has less than 3k miles. It has 4.10 gearing. Pm me an offer.

Top Bottom