Sidewinder Run Sunday 1/20/13

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Just got word from a friend that a few of them were going down to Corral Canyon on Sunday the 20th to do a quick run up Sidewinder and, time permitting, maybe 911A as well. I asked if it would be cool to invite others and was told the more the merrier so, I'm posting this up here and now. For those of you who are interested in joining us, we will be meeting up at the 4-Corners Staging Area at 9:30 AM and. Also, this is a tough enough trail that you will need to have the following minimum requirements in order to come:

• Tow points front and rear
• Rocker guards
• Recovery gear
• 32" Tires

While a stock JK or TJ can run this trail, the more lift and bigger the tires you have, the easier it'll be on you and your rig. Also, if you can't make this run, I know the member TheDuff is planning another one the Sunday after so you may be able to hook up with him.

Being that this isn't my run, that's all the info I have for now but, let me know if you have any questions and I'll try to find out as soon as I can. Of course, if you think you can make it out, please let me know.

Who's Going:
1. Cindy and Eddie
2. Moochie
3. DManuel
4. ChrisB
5. mcpucks

Maybe List:
1. JeepFan
2. TheDuff

:cool:

RockyJk

Dont have rocker guards :( well i know wut i need to get now haha hope you guys have fun!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using WAYALIFE mobile app

gtony12

Caught the Bug
I need to really get my jeep set up so I can come on all the run :banghead:

Sent from my EVO using WAYALIFE mobile app

TheDuff

I'll try to make this run as well:) I love corral canyon!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using WAYALIFE mobile app

Paisano

Unfortunately I can't make this run. My son is in a baseball tournament Sat & Sun. Maybe the following weekend I can just need to rearrange my schedule a bit. 😂

RanchoRubi

Caught the Bug
Eddie, Thanks for offering it up. Sidewinder and bronco are on my to do list. Out town for work this weekend, so will miss it. :naw: Have fun.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Bummer. I just got news of this run yesterday and figured it would be tough for a lot of you to make it. I'll definitely try to get some runs planned further in advance but, they'll have to be after KoH.

Top Bottom