Spyderlock beadlocks

rogerk93

I'm going to be pulling the trigger on some beadlocks and I really like the spyderlock wheels but don't see them around as much. Wanted to get some opinions on them and if you run them how do you like them?

Sent from my VS990 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Napalm

I don't run them, but I am a huge fan of them! They are unique, look like they can take a good beating, and look great polished with the polished ring!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Coop

Caught the Bug
Check with Eddie before you order. He used to run them but I believe he had some issues.

Rottenbelly

I run them. Great wheel. Heavy at 48 lbs a wheel.
Basically the same as Slabs with a different ring.
If you strip out a bolt, nutsert in the wheel they are replaceable.

rogerk93

Thanks for the feedback. I noticed they had get the 5th free on their site but it ended. I emailed the company to see if they can give me the same deal. Just waiting for a reply

Sent from my VS990 using WAYALIFE mobile app

desertrunner

Check with Eddie before you order. He used to run them but I believe he had some issues.

I think i remember him mentioning the rings getting hung up on rocks, so depending on the kind of wheeling you do it might not be an issue

highoctane

Caught the Bug
I ran the Spyderlocks on my old JK. They shouldn't hold much more mud than Slabs do, because the outer portion of the ring is the same height on both wheels. The Spyder wheel's star in the center have a tendency to bend out of shape when you hit them hard enough on rocks, and it also makes cleaning out any mud that does accumulate in them a pain in the ass. I always thought airing them up was a hassle to.

Top Bottom