Dynatrac Pro Rock 44/Pro Rock 60 Method 105 Beadlocks with 37" Nitto Trail Grapplers

JJK

Method 105 Beadlocks with 37" Nitto Trail Grapplers

All Sold

Method 105 Beadlocks 17" with Nitto 37x12.5R17's. A little over 14k miles on 4 of them and zero on the 5th. Will come with one extra new locking ring and a set of Gorilla locking lugs. The rings have a little rock love on them, but its mostly just powder coating that is knocked off.

Attachments

• tire1.png
    tire1.png
    123.5 KB · Views: 608
  • tire2.png
    tire2.png
    129.9 KB · Views: 632
  • tire3.png
    tire3.png
    136.4 KB · Views: 630
  • tire4.png
    tire4.png
    132.2 KB · Views: 659
  • tire5.png
    tire5.png
    140.7 KB · Views: 658
  • tire7.png
    tire7.png
    101.2 KB · Views: 659
  • tire8.png
    tire8.png
    107.6 KB · Views: 639
Last edited:

WJCO

Meme King
Damn, that's a good price for either Prorock. Will you separate them? I know somebody's going to ask, lol.

JJK

Damn, that's a good price for either Prorock. Will you separate them? I know somebody's going to ask, lol.

I'd prefer to sell them together, but if I had a committed buyer for each I'd probably split them. Hopefully they'll sell quickly to someone who needs them.

Mtb275

I'll take the Axels as long as I can talk my wife into it tonight. This would definitely cement my decision in going 37's. I'd do rims and tires if I hadn't just bought Machette's rims....

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

JJK

You're replacing those with new axles? Holy cow...what are you putting in?

I'm getting everything ready for an LS swap. I was going to do the 60/80 combo, but Steve at Dynatrac talked me out of it. He swears the 60/60 will be plenty for the LS. So...when you go to the 60 front you can no longer keep the stock bolt pattern. With that comes new wheels (8 on 6.5) and the full float rear. While I'm at it I might as well move up to 40's also.

It's only money right?;)

Buster3479

Interested in both axles. Already have a PR44 front, but this one is geared to match and I could always resell mine. Who built and geared them? Any idea how much shipping to MD would cost? Rear is stock width?

Thanks

desertrunner

Interested in both axles. Already have a PR44 front, but this one is geared to match and I could always resell mine. Who built and geared them? Any idea how much shipping to MD would cost? Rear is stock width?

Thanks

If you take both ill take your front, 4.56s would work better for me over the 5.13s haha

Top Bottom