How much for your wife's boobs?

SPOOOBY

Last edited by a moderator:

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Have some class. You don't ask a guy what he paid for a custom build like this. Honestly, it's none of your business.

jkwebbie

Hey Brute,if you don't mind me asking what did you pay for this marvel of astonishment,that thing is awesome

If you're not living your dead already!
Look up what the parts cost, plus the Jeep and then guess what you would think it would cost for labor. There's your answer

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Seriously, who cares? It's a killer build and it's something Brute wanted. Would you ask a dude how much he paid for his wife's boobs? Admire them all you want, but don't ask what they cost. ;)

Brute

Hooked
Seriously, who cares? It's a killer build and it's something Brute wanted. Would you ask a dude how much he paid for his wife's boobs? Admire them all you want, but don't ask what they cost. ;)

God made my wife's boobs...thank you God...

SPOOOBY

My wifes boobs were 6000$ thank you god for giving me the money to buy them

Last edited:

SPOOOBY

Have some class. You don't ask a guy what he paid for a custom build like this. Honestly, it's none of your business.

And he doesn't have to reply if he doesn't want to,is all good and honestly its none of your business ,if he wants to reply he will ,if not i understand completely.

Top Bottom