Bushwacker Flats with 35"

jjparker3

Does anyone have a photo of their jeep with the Bushwacker Flat fenders with 35x12.5 mounted? They're pretty anal about keeping the tires tucked inside the fenders where I live and I needed to get an idea without mounting the flats and then having to pull them off if there isn't enough coverage.

Thanks,

JJP3

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I'm pretty sure that the Bushwackers are the same width as factory fenders so you should be able to guage things accordingly. Having said that, here's a shot of 35x12.50's mounted on factory wheels and 1.5" wheel spacers with factory flares.

main.php

As yop can see, it's past flares but only by a bit.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Oh, and here's a shot of 37x12.50's with Bushwacker flares. As you can see, it's about the same...

main.php

Zadi

I think you have the same coverage with the bushwackers! Here's a pic of mine with 35 12.50 Nitto TGs
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1358610697.577041.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1358610725.624316.jpg

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Rock-itman

Are theese pics all w/ the 1.5 spacers ?? Reason i ask is why wouldnt you go w/ the proper back spacing on the wheels like the AEV pintlers or savegres so you dont need the spacers and all the outside flex . Keeping the geometry more true for a better ride and less wear and tear on the tubes ??? Just curious , believe me i love the looks of the spacers but it kind of makes no sense pushing everything out w/ the new JK !! I tried other options w/ my 35' s and 37' s but realized why not use wheels w/ the proper backspacing for what we are runnning . thanx guys any reasoning or input is welcome . :thumb:

Skid_Kid

Will I be able to run Nitto Trail Grappler 35's with my Bushwacker's no lift and ATX Slabs till I can get my EVO Double D lift?

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Will I be able to run Nitto Trail Grappler 35's with my Bushwacker's no lift and ATX Slabs till I can get my EVO Double D lift?

Yeah, you should be able to but, you will need to at least trim your pinch seam. You will also most likley see some rubbing at a full flex.

Skid_Kid

Yeah, you should be able to but, you will need to at least trim your pinch seam. You will also most likley see some rubbing at a full flex.

Thanks Eddie. I will have to trim them eventually. I took part in the Off Road Evolution sale on the Slabs. I might just put them in the garage and continue to stock pile parts for 37's and the DoubleD lift.

JAGS

Hooked
Thanks Eddie. I will have to trim them eventually. I took part in the Off Road Evolution sale on the Slabs. I might just put them in the garage and continue to stock pile parts for 37's and the DoubleD lift.

Or you can store them in my garage and forget about them. ;)

Top Bottom