2016 Baja 1000

thardy

Banned
Does anyone have any info on Mel's status at Baja? I can't see where he even started. Anyone know if there was an issue or if the tracking just isn't updating properly. :idontknow:

Edit - And if a Mod could add that extra 0 on to the title for me, that would be great. Thanks!

Last edited:

highoctane

Caught the Bug
Offroad Evolution posted on Facebook saying they are having tracking issues, and that Evo 1 is doing just fine so far.

Last edited:

Evil

Damn things still not working. I think Mels wife is updating on FB.

Last edited:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Shannon Campbell was the only other 4400 class driver racing and he finished 1st in class, 35th overall and with a time of 22:12:20. Mel came in 131st overall and with a time of 34:22:14. Congrats to Mel and the EVO team for finishing the Baja!

:thumb:

Ddays

Hooked
Wow, these two vehicles in this class couldn't be any more different. One is production based with a frame and an off the shelf suspension system and this one (Shannon Campbell's) looks to be a purpose built tube chassis.
Amazing what Mel is able to get accomplished with EVO1. :thumb:

15032652_10154097207739021_8506871381779606259_n.jpg

thardy

Banned
Shannon Campbell was the only other 4400 class driver racing and he finished 1st in class, 35th overall and with a time of 22:12:20. Mel came in 131st overall and with a time of 34:22:14. Congrats to Mel and the EVO team for finishing the Baja!

:thumb:

I was wondering what his timed turned out to be. Thanks for posting! Simply amazing to finish such a grueling race.

Any chance you can change the "100" to "1000" in the thread title please? I got a little happy with the post button before I caught it.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

jkwebbie

I was wondering what his timed turned out to be. Thanks for posting! Simply amazing to finish such a grueling race.

Any chance you can change the "100" to "1000" in the thread title please? I got a little happy with the post button before I caught it.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
Nope, it will forever be called the Baja 100. When Mel gets home, he needs to cut off the last "0" on his trophy lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom