JKU Hard Top and Freedom Panels

WJCO

Meme King
Selling our hard top and freedom panels. The soft top is on right now and even with the colder weather, we're fine with the interior temperature with the soft top on. So we don't plan on using the hard top. We're asking 800 for everything. There are a couple scratches and some rock chips that I may even touch up before sell. I photographed the worst one.The other pictures are from when we bought the Jeep with the top on it. No shipping, local only. Active Wayalife members only.

IMG_20161118_190011_448.jpg

IMG_20161118_190109_240.jpg

IMG_20161118_185917_588.jpg

nmwranglerx

Caught the Bug
Sorry I missed this post yesterday. I'm just north of Denver. Probably about 8 hours from you or so.

No worries. Figured you were not far from Denver. I can get to Denver in under 7 hours. Like I say, I'm really tempted but I need to see if I have funds left after buying tire carrier this week. I miss my hard top. Mainly want for increased security. Love my soft top for off-road however.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

WJCO

Meme King
No worries. Figured you were not far from Denver. I can get to Denver in under 7 hours. Like I say, I'm really tempted but I need to see if I have funds left after buying tire carrier this week. I miss my hard top. Mainly want for increased security. Love my soft top for off-road however.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Ok. Let me know.

Newbeme

Man! If you were about 10 hours closer I would be handing you the cash. I am in Ocean Springs, Mississippi so 20 hours one way is a bit of a drive.

Top Bottom