Getting ducks in a row.

tanmanjk

OK, well here's the story. Been reading on here all morning. I've decided to get the evo hd leveling kit vice lift kits for now because it would probably do the job anyway.

I already have the exhaust spacers, but do I need to use them since I'm not going the lift route or are they cheap insurance?

I looked at trackbars to replace the stock one and read on here to get a track bar bracket and flip the drag link kit from evo. This seems like a viable option. I was looking at the Currie bracket, but I haven't contacted them yet to see if I can use a oem track bar with those brackets.

And I think finally the longer sway bar links. Should I buy aftermarket ones or just take the rear ones, put them up forward and replace the rear ones? It's a Rubicon so all I needed to read was one story with the shorter sway bar links and messing up the motor for the sway bar, I think it was.

Other than that I'm reusing the wheels and tires that I had on my tj, (yes, I bought adapters for 5x4.5 to 5.5). Thanks guys

Sent from my SM-G935V using WAYALIFE mobile app

catahoula

Caught the Bug
OK, well here's the story. Been reading on here all morning. I've decided to get the evo hd leveling kit vice lift kits for now because it would probably do the job anyway.

I already have the exhaust spacers, but do I need to use them since I'm not going the lift route or are they cheap insurance?

I looked at trackbars to replace the stock one and read on here to get a track bar bracket and flip the drag link kit from evo. This seems like a viable option. I was looking at the Currie bracket, but I haven't contacted them yet to see if I can use a oem track bar with those brackets.

And I think finally the longer sway bar links. Should I buy aftermarket ones or just take the rear ones, put them up forward and replace the rear ones? It's a Rubicon so all I needed to read was one story with the shorter sway bar links and messing up the motor for the sway bar, I think it was.

Other than that I'm reusing the wheels and tires that I had on my tj, (yes, I bought adapters for 5x4.5 to 5.5). Thanks guys

Sent from my SM-G935V using WAYALIFE mobile app

You would not need a track bar for that kit. SB links might want to look at JKS if you want them to be quick disconnects. Other brands out there.

tanmanjk

Cancel that all these threads... I can't make my mind up lol had my mind set on 2.5 flex kit rk, then leveling, now think evo enforcer lol

Top Bottom