New Family Addition

JSTJPN

Well we have a new family addition. Took ownership of a new to me JKU yesterday. My son turns 16 in Jan so he has already staked claim to big red. He too will be joining the WAL family.

1479669173779.jpg

Time for another build project. [emoji106]

Sent from my VS990 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Brute

Hooked
Congrats!...my oldest daughter just got her learner's permit (on grandma's Mini Cooper)...she's been asking for the keys to the jeep...I keep pointing her to the F250 Super Crew Cab with a 6.7 Powerstroke...she doesn't think that's funny...

JSTJPN

Yea, I wish I had gotten a jeep like he is getting when I turned 16. I bought an old 1953 military jeep and buzzed around in it until it died.

My red jeep is paid for and he helped me build it to where it is at now. So I figured that would be cool for him to get it.

The new build will be a slow budget build but I am excited to get started.

JSTJPN

Congrats!...my oldest daughter just got her learner's permit (on grandma's Mini Cooper)...she's been asking for the keys to the jeep...I keep pointing her to the F250 Super Crew Cab with a 6.7 Powerstroke...she doesn't think that's funny...
I know what you mean. My daughter just turned 13 and has already staked claim to the new one when she turns 16. I keep telling her that I will give her our old Honda accord. She just gives me that look. Lol

thardy

Banned
Congrats Dave! Looking forward to the new build and getting to wheel with both you and your son in the future!

Top Bottom