Being a douchebag isn't my "wayalife"

moto82mike

Front Driveshaft from 2016 JKU Sport

This shaft was removed by the dealer when they installed the Mopar 2" lift that comes with a new shaft. Jeep had 3000 miles on it when I had the lift/axle installed and the front shaft had not even been used (never used 4wd).

Just sitting in a box in the garage and don't need it. I figured someone might want/need a spare.

Not sure what a fair price would be... Make an offer.

20161120_111249.jpg
20161120_111259.jpg
20161120_111256.jpg
20161120_111253.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using WAYALIFE mobile app

USMC Wrangler

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Welcome back from 2012. Good to see your only here for the classified section. I guess you forgot to read the rules back then and even now.

moto82mike

Wow! I have been reading this forum for a while and I have never met such rude people. Sorry for breaking your "rules"! I don't post often because I don't have much to say and I enjoy reading others ideas that have more experience than I. Additionally, I haven't owned a jeep since I sold my 2011 because the motor was junk so sorry I didn't keep posting on your forum. I happen to have a job and a life outside of Internet forums.

I looked for your rules and they aren't available on a mobile device.

Either way, you guys are acting like douchebags. I wasn't looking to make a bunch of money on the shift, just thought I would offer it if someone needs it.

The response I got tells me all I need to know about this forum. Moderators, you can go ahead and delete my account as I won't be looking at this forum anymore.. Being a douchebag isn't my "wayalife"

Sent from my SM-T710 using WAYALIFE mobile app

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Wow!

Blah blah blah blah blah assholes blah blah I can't read blah blah blah

The response I got tells me all I need to know about this forum. Moderators, you can go ahead and delete my account as I won't be looking at this forum anymore.. Being a douchebag isn't my "wayalife"

Clearly your blind as a bat if you can't see where the rules are
IMG_7030.jpg
IMG_7031.jpg

Also we don't delete accounts :wave:

WJCO

Meme King
Wow! I have been reading this forum for a while and I have never met such rude people. Sorry for breaking your "rules"! I don't post often because I don't have much to say and I enjoy reading others ideas that have more experience than I. Additionally, I haven't owned a jeep since I sold my 2011 because the motor was junk so sorry I didn't keep posting on your forum. I happen to have a job and a life outside of Internet forums.

Either way, you guys are acting like douchebags. I wasn't looking to make a bunch of money on the shift, just thought I would offer it if someone needs it.

Classic exit. Not original though. You posted for your agenda and then when things didn't go well, you turned us into the bad guys. That's never been done before. :naw:

41125827.jpg

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
Clearly your blind as a bat if you can't see where the rules are
View attachment 231696
View attachment 231697

Also we don't delete accounts :wave:

Classic exit. Not original though. You posted for your agenda and then when things didn't go well, you turned us into the bad guys. That's never been done before. :naw:

You blatantly break the rules but somehow we're the douchebags?
View attachment 231702

Yeps all around :crazyeyes:

giphy-facebook_s.jpg

10frank9

Web Wheeler
I've never heard the "I just don't post much" before that's new. BTW you have an interesting view of what "meeting" people is, perhaps that's part of the problem.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

mudmobeeler

Caught the Bug

Your such a cry baby ass fn douche bag. Go the hell back to whatever bridge you call home.

Damn, I really don't get how pansy ass people got to be they feel the need to fn cry on a forum when they broke the rules and get called out about it. How about a simple "my bad guys, I didn't mean to break the rules" or a "sorry guys, I'm an idiot and wasn't even thinking about the rules when I posted. That wasn't my intention."

No, they almost always have to go off with the same bullshit. "Oh, I broke the rules but you all are douchebags. I only post my shit for sale because I'm not as experienced as others so I just read a lot. And part of the time I didn't own a jeep so I didn't want to post." Nah, your the douche and being a douche is your way of life.

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
Your such a cry baby ass fn douche bag. Go the hell back to whatever bridge you call home.

Damn, I really don't get how pansy ass people got to be they feel the need to fn cry on a forum when they broke the rules and get called out about it. How about a simple "my bad guys, I didn't mean to break the rules" or a "sorry guys, I'm an idiot and wasn't even thinking about the rules when I posted. That wasn't my intention."

No, they almost always have to go off with the same bullshit. "Oh, I broke the rules but you all are douchebags. I only post my shit for sale because I'm not as experienced as others so I just read a lot. And part of the time I didn't own a jeep so I didn't want to post." Nah, your the douche and being a douche is your way of life.

safeplace.jpg
:yup: :crazyeyes: :clap2: :cheesy:

aldaman

Sorry for breaking your "rules"! I don't post often because I don't have much to say and I enjoy reading others ideas that have more experience than I......

So sorry I didn't keep posting on your forum. I happen to have a job and a life outside of Internet forums.

I Wasn't looking to make a bunch of money on the shift, just thought I would offer it if someone needs it

Moderators, you can go ahead and delete my account as I won't be looking at this forum anymore..

Being a douchebag isn't my "wayalife"

:doh: There should be a Top 10 "Butthurt" sticky response....:naw: Funny how those justifications all have a common theme :asshat:

Top Bottom