WAYALIFE 2012 Moab Easter Jeep Safari Runs

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
For those of you who've been coming out to Moab with us year in and year out, you know that group size has become a growing problem (no pun intended). So, while we will still allow anyone to join us, there are a few things that we're going to establish as minimum requirements.

1. Tow points front and rear
2. Rocker Guards
3. 35" Tires - MINIMUM
4. Lockers front and rear
5. ALL Project-JK decals (windshield, side logos, rear fenders, etc./Black windshield decals not allowed)
6. NO decals from other websites or manufacturers who do not support us

I hate to be so strict about this but past experience has shown us that having rules like this makes a day out on the trail better for everyone. Also, I am sorry to say that due to the extreme size of our groups, we will only be able be to focus filming about the first 10 Jeeps in group. We are asking that people help us along by purposefully changing up their positions throughout the runs so that everyone gets a chance to be on film, however, we cannot guarantee anything. Please note that we are expecting everyone to be somewhat capable and experienced and for the most part, we will be asking that you spot yourselves and help others nearby as needed.

We'll be announcing runs later. Please let us know if you have any questions or if you think you might be able to join us for a run or two. :yup:

Eddie, Vince and I will be there and would love to join you for a run or two. Rules, yes, I'm a military guy and I like them!

Tcell

The wife and I are planning on making it to EJS this year again. More than likely going to stay at the KOA again.

Mücke76

2. Rocker Guards
3. 35" Tires - MINIMUM
5. ALL Project-JK decals (windshield, side logos, rear fenders, etc./Black windshield decals not allowed)

hmmmm:grayno: i´m so sad,
how long does it take to upgrade a rental jeep?
ok i know its inpossible:idontknow:

i hope to meet some of you in MOAB.

:standing wave: Alex

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
2. Rocker Guards
3. 35" Tires - MINIMUM

hmmmm:grayno: i´m so sad,
how long does it take to upgrade a rental jeep?
ok i know its inpossible:idontknow:

i hope to meet some of you in MOAB.

:standing wave: Alex

if you're serious about coming out, we'll definitely try to make at least one or two days that's easy and open to everyone.

Decals

Hey Eddie, I just tried to order Project JK windshield decals but the only colors available are yellow and flat black. I'm not too excited about yellow, can I use the flat black?

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Hey Eddie, I just tried to order Project JK windshield decals but the only colors available are yellow and flat black. I'm not too excited about yellow, can I use the flat black?

LOL!! we have more decals on order and they should be in by the end of the week. we would prefer that you run white or silver

LOL!! we have more decals on order and they should be in by the end of the week. we would prefer that you run white or silver

OK; thanks. I'll check back later to get the white. Obviously, I've got plenty of time, but did not want to forget...

Tigrcky

35" tires

This is prob a stupid question but i must ask, will 34" tires do for the requirements?

That was fast - just ordered a bunch of stickers for Vince and I. I hope I can get them put on straight.

Mechengineer2

Making the Pilgrimage from Denver, CO

Joining in on the Easter Jeep Safari threads a little late ... :doh:

My wife, Naomi, and I will be in Moab again for the full week of EJS 2012. Hoping to join you guys again on the trails. We have the same cabin (Morris Last Resort - Pioneer I) booked up in the La Sal Mountains for 8 nights (March 31 - April 8). About a 15 min. drive up the La Sal Mtn. Loop outside of town.

Looking forward to catching up with you guys and sharing some shots of Honey!

Eric and Naomi
Denver, CO

DSC02147.jpg

Last edited:

Big MAK

Count me in! Hopefully the windshield decal get's here in time!

Geesh; I should have checked in here more often. I put note on order to hopefully rush it so I can get 'legal' sticker-wise in time.

Last edited:

Big MAK

Got all my stickers... now I'm trying to figure out if I should be signing up for trails or is there a contact/meet point for daily runs? I'll be there Sunday thru Sunday 1st thru 8th inclusive. First time to EJS so sorry for the questions just trying to sort this out.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Got all my stickers... now I'm trying to figure out if I should be signing up for trails or is there a contact/meet point for daily runs? I'll be there Sunday thru Sunday 1st thru 8th inclusive. First time to EJS so sorry for the questions just trying to sort this out.

so you know, we are going to be running big groups and it'll be slow going. i'm putting this out there now so that there's no confusion on this. also, if there's a specific trail you want to run, you should probably sign up to do it with the RR4W's as i cannot guarantee we will be doing it too. having said all that, i will post up specific meet up information as we get closer to moab.

so you know, we are going to be running big groups and it'll be slow going. i'm putting this out there now so that there's no confusion on this. also, if there's a specific trail you want to run, you should probably sign up to do it with the RR4W's as i cannot guarantee we will be doing it too. having said all that, i will post up specific meet up information as we get closer to moab.

Eddie, Unless you need extra folks for spotting newbies or other trail assistance (which we'd be happy to help doing), Vince and I will probably just stay out of your hair (no pony tail puns intended :)) and just do our own runs. Plus, you've seen me, and obviously I'm not very photogenic.

Now, we will definitely be around to socialize and happy to help out with food, beverages, kegs, whatever we need! So, please keep us in the loop on those activities. Thanks.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Eddie, Unless you need extra folks for spotting newbies or other trail assistance (which we'd be happy to help doing), Vince and I will probably just stay out of your hair (no pony tail puns intended :)) and just do our own runs. Plus, you've seen me, and obviously I'm not very photogenic.

Now, we will definitely be around to socialize and happy to help out with food, beverages, kegs, whatever we need! So, please keep us in the loop on those activities. Thanks.

nah, we got plenty of people to help out and you don't need to worry about us. like i said before, i know you and your son are badass wheelers and like to play hard and, being that this is your first time out to moab, you really should get out there and have some fun. if you hang out with us, you'll most likely be bored to tears. :yup:

nah, we got plenty of people to help out and you don't need to worry about us. like i said before, i know you and your son are badass wheelers and like to play hard and, being that this is your first time out to moab, you really should get out there and have some fun. if you hang out with us, you'll most likely be bored to tears. :yup:

Thanks, but I don't think we qualify as "badass wheelers" until we've done Carnage Canyon! See you soon.

Top Bottom