No imits question

mayday_soc

Hello everyone, new member.
Searched the forum as to not waste anyone's time but is the AEV Procal the only way to turn off the sway bar light when using the No Limits? I'd much rather run the Superchips flashcal for the dummy screen and to read engine codes as they pop up. I can't see using a programmer for anything other than programming gear ratio, tire size, tpms and swaybar. Do I have other options?

Also, I've read many users had to cut 1/16 to 1/8 off the no limits spring. Should I just do this upon initial install to be proactive or is it not necessary?

annnnnd my first post has a spelling error in the title that I can't edit.

Last edited:

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Hello everyone, new member.
Searched the forum as to not waste anyone's time but is the AEV Procal the only way to turn off the sway bar light when using the No Limits? I'd much rather run the Superchips flashcal for the dummy screen and to read engine codes as they pop up. I can't see using a programmer for anything other than programming gear ratio, tire size, tpms and swaybar. Do I have other options?

Also, I've read many users had to cut 1/16 to 1/8 off the no limits spring. Should I just do this upon initial install to be proactive or is it not necessary?

annnnnd my first post has a spelling error in the title that I can't edit.

I'm not sure as to if the superchips can turn it off or not but I don't see why it wouldn't.

I never read that before and would suggest you don't cut the spring.

mayday_soc

Why did you cut your spring? What issues were you having that warranted cutting one coil off?

Thank you for the responses.

Cozdude, there was a thread on here while I was researching the No limit. Several members had to either cut a coil off their spring or use a thinner washer. The knob was backed all the way out but the sway bar would still disconnect.

I'd still love to know if the superchip flashcal will turn off the light because it's the one I ordered. If it doesn't I'll just have to return it for the AEV Procal.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

boostdtalon

I have not used any of the tunes as of yet. Stock engine supports 35's enough for now. The features work well for me. I like the displays. I used a day star cubby cell phone mount. It's done well to reprogram for the 35's and evo disco.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom