What Happens When You Are Away for 2 Weeks...

JK4Me

IMG_0554.JPG

So... last day before a 2 week work trip to NYC, it was 18 C (68F) in Toronto, so took a last opportunity to drop the top for a sunny drive and then parked in the garage.

When we got back last night, winter had hit.

So... this morning it was struggling with a cold top in the cold weather with cold zippers trying to get the soft top back up...

Seriously debated throwing on a hat and jacket and freaking out the other drivers... but it was snowing when I left.

Ain't it awesome to watch other non-Jeepers reactions to bad weather top-down driving?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Lil Nasty

We don't get snow down here just lots of rain. I've been caught several times in serious down pours. I give my "I live for this shit!" Smile as I continue on in the rain. I can only fantasize about what the other drivers think of me in that situation.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

mudmobeeler

Caught the Bug
Haven't driven the JK in the snow with the top or doors off, but have driven it like that when it was really cold.

Have been out wheeling one of my old YJs when it was snowing. Didn't seen that bad as we always seem to have the windows down and getting in and out so much. The wife wasn't with me though, she would not have been happy if it was cold and no top or doors.

Had a k5 that I ran around without the top on for about a week when it was supposed to just be cold but we got some snow. I pulled the top to paint and left it in the shop overnight to dry good. Then didn't have help to put it on again for about a week. It wasn't too bad. Was for sure bundled up though.

Yeah people looked at me like an idiot. Lol.

Top Bottom