2dr 2" plush rides with a quarter lb and PowerPlant

desertrunner

OK so the deal I thought I might get on a rubi transfer case didn't work out so I am going to get myself a quarter pounder and a warn PowerPlant. I originally bought a set of 4dr Springs since I wasn't going to buy a bumper or winch but now I'm thinking that won't be enough lift for the front. I already have an invoice ready to go with Wes at trail jeeps but I'm thinking I might wanna add a set of 2" plush rides. Do you guys think that's still going to yield way too much lift on a 2 dr????
Just got cooper 295s and going to cut the stock fenders too

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using WAYALIFE mobile app

JKbrick

OK so the deal I thought I might get on a rubi transfer case didn't work out so I am going to get myself a quarter pounder and a warn PowerPlant. I originally bought a set of 4dr Springs since I wasn't going to buy a bumper or winch but now I'm thinking that won't be enough lift for the front. I already have an invoice ready to go with Wes at trail jeeps but I'm thinking I might wanna add a set of 2" plush rides. Do you guys think that's still going to yield way too much lift on a 2 dr????
Just got cooper 295s and going to cut the stock fenders too

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using WAYALIFE mobile app

I'm hoping not, I ordered some from Wes yesterday and today clutch1981 told me I'd get 3.25" of lift. I have a quarter pounder with a warn xp9500

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

JKbrick

Brick, my bad. I didn't realize you had that much weight up front. You'll be in great shape!

No worries, I'm interested to see what happens because my JKS coils seemed to ride well I thought but I had them before I had a bumper and winch and it didn't drop at all when I installed them. Guess I'll find out in a week!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom