New wheels?

NAUJK

Hey, so after yesterdays extravaganza I may or may not want new wheels, still deciding on the course of action. But, I just wanted to ask the forum for its ultimate wisdom and see if anyone has some suggestions as to a good cheap wheel. I am on a limited budget so no beadlocks sadly. So if you have any suggestions I am all ears! :thumb:

Thanks
Mike

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
If you want cheap look for some soft 8's or d windows which are normally around $75 a piece. They are steel and will be heavier. Otherwise there are some cheaper non steel wheels for around $100-110, like the MB's.

NAUJK

If you want cheap look for some soft 8's or d windows which are normally around $75 a piece. They are steel and will be heavier. Otherwise there are some cheaper non steel wheels for around $100-110, like the MB's.

Those are the ones I am looking at, my brother runs soft 8s and they have held up great for him so far.

NAUJK

Im running the MB's and got them for 90 a piece

Which MBs?

I am thinking of getting the MB Chaos 5s, anyone have any knowledge of said wheels? Or should just stick with a standard black steel wheel. Sadly my local Discount doesnt carry Cragars...

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Which MBs?

I am thinking of getting the MB Chaos 5s, anyone have any knowledge of said wheels? Or should just stick with a standard black steel wheel. Sadly my local Discount doesnt carry Cragars...

The MB 72's are $110 a piece from discount tire. If you really want the Cragers you can order them from Summitracing or Jegs and normally get free shipping.

10frank9

Web Wheeler
I would check Craigslist first if I were you, or over on JKF. I picked up 5 Mickey Thompsons from a member of JKF for a great price. Just needed a bit of TLC and a 2hr drive to pick them up. 👍👍

SoCalDozer

Which MBs?

the MB 72's but they had a instant rebate thing going on so I factored that into the price. With all the discounts and rebates they had going on plus Tread lightly rebate and goodyear rebate I ended up paying like 1250 for 5 duratracs on MB 72's mounted and balanced and shipped.

NAUJK

I went with the MB TKOs, later on I will be switching out the center cap with the Chaos caps which are smaller and to me look good on the TKO

Thanks for your input everyone!

DSC01357.jpg DSC01358.jpg DSC01359.jpg

Top Bottom