Need some help with C Gussets

Eddie_k

Hello. I live in Los Angeles area. Currently I am running 35" tires on my Rubicon. I am looking for a good mechanic/welder to install C-Gussets for me in L.A. or in San Bernardino areas. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

WJCO

Meme King
Hello. I live in Los Angeles area. Currently I am running 35" tires on my Rubicon. I am looking for a good mechanic/welder to install C-Gussets for me in L.A. or in San Bernardino areas. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

Off road evolution

mo0s3

I personally like the Evo over artec but that is for welding purposes. My brother has the artec on his Jeep and they withstood a direct hit from a ford expedition and no issues lol

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Eddie_k

I ended up taking my Jeep to Rock Bottom Offroad in Riverside. Wonderful guys who seem passionate about what they do. They welded the Evo C's and installed new Cynergy Ball Joints. Clean job. The Rubi seems much solid now. I can have a peace of mind that it can handle 35s and that it's ready for 37s for the future. Mo0s3, thank you bud for doing an excellent job. I'll see you guys later.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

mo0s3

I ended up taking my Jeep to Rock Bottom Offroad in Riverside. Wonderful guys who seem passionate about what they do. They welded the Evo C's and installed new Cynergy Ball Joints. Clean job. The Rubi seems much solid now. I can have a peace of mind that it can handle 35s and that it's ready for 37s for the future. Mo0s3, thank you bud for doing an excellent job. I'll see you guys later.

Brad's jeep and Jasons both have the same gussets and ball joints and they both have 37's mine is the only one with 35's and I'm going to 37's shortly.
It was good meeting you and if your in we are running Calico on new year's if you guys are in :)
You guys will have a blast. We will just need to disconnect your buddies sway bar for that trail haha.
Can't wait to see what your jeep looks like with those fenders [emoji106][emoji106][emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

Eddie_k

That sounds good. Send me the details of the trip and I'll try to make it, unless there is a family gathering or something. By then my buddy will have the sway bars done. He wanted your phone number, so he might stop by.

Top Bottom