Hey from down south (GA)

hightower2011

Just wanted to say hey y'all. My name is Chip and i currently live in North GA in Lawrenceville. Great area with lots of trails within an hour or two of me. I work in Atlanta so my jeep is definitely my escape! Grew up on my family farm driving a 1987 YJ Wrangler, that's how I learned to drive stick actually.

A little about my jeep, 2012 Rubicon unlimited with a manual. New to me just 2 months ago with 70k on the clock. Traded a nice truck for it and I haven't looked back once! Loving every minute of it! Got it stock with nothing but a leveling kit. Put a lift, bumpers, winch, etc. on myself. I won't pay someone to do something I can do myself! Coming soon is an Artec truss kit front and rear and poison spyder diff covers. Just put a UCF engine skid on last night too. I might do a full build thread soon. Anyways I know nothing is exciting without pics, so here goes!

Stock the night I brought it home:
IMG_2750.jpg

Next morning:
IMG_2782.jpg

And now after mods:

IMG_3764.jpg IMG_3758.jpg IMG_3773.jpg IMG_3788.jpg IMG_3792.jpg IMG_3776.jpg IMG_3762.jpg IMG_4160.jpg IMG_4024.jpg IMG_4032.jpg IMG_4145.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

hightower2011

Welcome to Wal from Tennessee. Nice looking ride

Sent from my SM-N920V using WAYALIFE mobile app
Thanks! It's only the millionth other silver JK out there but I try to be a little different haha

Welcome from Dacula! We try to do runs or at least get together monthly in this area.

You're not far from me. I spend most of my time on the facebook Jeep pages, Black Sheep Jeepers, FOCO Jeepers, North GA Mountain Jeepers, etc.

Whens the next trail ride/get together?

Coop

Caught the Bug
Welcome to WAL from Ohio! Hoping there's an outing at Windrock in January.

thardy

Banned
Welcome to WAL from Ohio! Hoping there's an outing at Windrock in January.

That's still the plan at the moment. Need to get a couple of important things situated first and then I'll get it scheduled.

You're not far from me. I spend most of my time on the facebook Jeep pages, Black Sheep Jeepers, FOCO Jeepers, North GA Mountain Jeepers, etc.

What he said! ^^^

Draconianwinter

Thanks! It's only the millionth other silver JK out there but I try to be a little different haha

Yeah i have a silver jkr lol originally wanted the black or the rhino but this was what they could come up with at the time. Honestly i find i love this color

hightower2011

Chip!!! Welcome to Wayalife dude!

Sent from my SM-G935T using WAYALIFE mobile app
Ayyyyyyyyyyy!
Glad to be here!!!

What's up Chip! It's Jordan! Welcome to WAL!

Hey man didn't know you were on here!

Yeah i have a silver jkr lol originally wanted the black or the rhino but this was what they could come up with at the time. Honestly i find i love this color

I'm not opposed to changing the color. In a few months/years when the paint is beat up, I'll likely paint it or raptor line it with color.

Top Bottom