Hello from PA

NotaconJKU

Hello my fellow Jeepers!! Proud owner of a 2015 billet silver JKU unlimited that I bought new. Slowly I have done a few upgrades in few years I've had her. She's my DD with 33s,2.5 lift,1.25bl,1.5in wheel spacers,vdp shorty bumper ends,sway bar disconnects, jks rear tire delete,spartan grill, 50in light bar, tyger step bars. Give a wave to fellow jeepers out there when u see them on the road and don't forget it's a WAYALIFE and KEEP IT TIGHT!!👋

Sheaffadelic

Caught the Bug
Hello my fellow Jeepers!! Proud owner of a 2015 billet silver JKU unlimited that I bought new. Slowly I have done a few upgrades in few years I've had her. She's my DD with 33s,2.5 lift,1.25bl,1.5in wheel spacers,vdp shorty bumper ends,sway bar disconnects, jks rear tire delete,spartan grill, 50in light bar, tyger step bars. Give a wave to fellow jeepers out there when u see them on the road and don't forget it's a WAYALIFE and KEEP IT TIGHT!!👋

Welcome from PA friend :standing wave:

Ddays

Hooked
Welcome from Western Pa...where evidently there's like only 3 guys that belong to WAL. Everyone's in hiding or something over here...:grayno:

Top Bottom